How to find your way around WAFTA's website
A short guide to where everything is without having to sign inm starting from the front page menus:
Home –shows the following Headings:
1. Events (current)
4. Articles; Artists in Focus, Reviews, Podcasts, Opportunities, Community, News (newsletter and mailouts)
Our Story – Description of WAFTA (brief) – What our members say - Our Story (Long History from WAFTA’s beginning 1995 - Objectives of association and description of events and exhibitions.)
The Team – images and profiles of Committee Members and a place to Stay in Touch via the online comment box.
Volunteer – WAFTA needs YOU – detailing the various positions open – a form to complete & submit online
Contact - WAFTA’s snail mail address, map location, links to Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) and a Contact form where you can submit a message
from any page you can go back to home, or scroll down to the bottom of the page to see:
- “Volunteer” - WAFTA needs You
- “Terms of Service” - containing Constitution & Policy as follows:
-- The Objectives as set out in the Constitution (Rules)
-- WAFTA’S Constitution (Rules) is available to download in PDF format
-- WAFTA’s Social Media Policy and another opportunity to “Stay in Touch” via an online form.
Without having to go to the Menu on the top right-hand side of website, the following headers can be seen below the main website image– Events, Workshops, Exhibitions, Articles.
Just by scrolling down you see “FEATURED” images and clickthrough to Reviews, Most Recent, Opportunities, News (Notice of members meetings and information from previous gatherings)
ANYONE CAN SEE ALL OF THE ABOVE – YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE SIGNED-IN ……. But if you are:
You can access your account and
1. update your postal & email address, phone or password.
2. add your current field of expertise and any help you would like to offer.
3. See you billing history
4. View images and descriptions of many of the books in the WAFTA Library.