JOIN OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
WAFTA membership is for anyone with an interest in fibre and textiles and is keen to join a community of like-minded people, who are open to new ideas, curious to learn new skills, develop their practice, and are happy to celebrate success in our community.
How can I become a member?
You can join WAFTA simply by clicking on the JOIN NOW link on this page, or go to the JOIN NOW button on the top right of this website and complete the online membership form. If you are having any difficulties, feel free to contact us through the website and a committee member will happily help you out. WAFTA works on an annual rolling membership - your renewal will be due a year from the date of joining.
Regular Membership - $65 per annum
Regional Membership - $55 per annum
Concessional Membership - $55 per annum
Student Membership - $45 per annum (proof of student status required)
Why become a member?
There are many reasons to become a WAFTA member!
- Keep up to date with 12 online issues of Threads, the association's newsletter, annually.
- Be inspired by fascinating guest speakers.
- Receive priority booking and special rates for WAFTA events.
- Receive priority inclusion in WAFTA's communications with regard to your workshops, exhibitions and other activities.
- Have the opportunity to enter professionally curated WAFTA exhibitions.
- Source diverse free materials via ReMida membership. (Your WAFTA membership entitles you to make up to four collections from ReMida per calendar year.)
- Connect with other members at regular meetings offering social and skill-building opportunities.
- Meet local WAFTA members at our regional catch-ups.
- Expand your creative practice through professional development opportunities.